1. First the door panel must be removed to access the side mirror connector: Using a pocket screwdriver, remove the trim on the door panel arm rest.
2. Push back to uncover screw.
3. Using a pocket screwdriver, pry off the cover as shown from behind the door handle.
4. Loosen the screw that is revealed.
5. Remove screw.
6. Carefully pry off the door panel starting at the bottom.
7. Pop off the door panel, leaving everything connected.
8. Use a hook to hold the door up.
9. Locate the mirror wiring connectors behind the door panel.
10. Disconnect the white connector.
11. Disconnect the black connector.
12. Pry off the speaker housing cover.
13. Run out the three bolts holding the mirror in place, taking caution to support the mirror, so not to drop it.
14. Remove original mirror, snaking connector harness through the opening.
15. Install the New Clearview Towing Mirror, guiding wiring through opening and secure the top bolt, first, to hold.
16. Then, secure bottom 2 bolts.
17. Plug in the connectors.
18. Replace speaker housing cover.
19. Secure door trim.
20. Tuck wiring out of the way.
21. The Mirror is now installed. Test the adjustable mirror functions.
22. Test the mirror functions before reassembling door panel.
23. Replace and secure the door panel.
24. Re-insert screw in door arm rest.
25. Re-insert screw behind door handle.
26. Replace panel cover.
27. Check that all door trim is secure and in place.
28. Now use the process again to install the opposite mirror. And Done!