Items: CV-LR-D34-EB / CV-LR-D34-IEB
1. First the door panel must be removed to access the side mirror connector. You will find it helpful to lower the door window.
2. On the right of the door panel, pry off the small round cover, using a pocket screwdriver, to reveal a screw. Remove screw.
3. You will have to remove screws at the bottom of the door panel, one on the right...
4. Remove screw at the bottom left of the door panel.
5. Behind the chrome door trim, on the door handle, there are two screws to remove on the right...
6. Behind the chrome door trim, on the door handle, there are two screws to remove on the left.
7. And one more screw located behind the door latch handle.
8. Carefully pry off chrome trim on the right. Remove the two screws revealed behind.
9. And then on the left side. Remove the two screws revealed behind the trim.
10. Start to pry off door panel, at the bottom.
11. Remove the trim cover of the side mirror.
12. Grabbing the door handle, pull off the door panel.
13. Let the door panel hang.
14. Unscrew the 3 bolts holding the original side mirror.
15. Disconnect the mirror wiring and snake the wiring out through the hole.
16. Install the new Clearview Towing Mirror, guiding wiring through opening and secure the top bolt, first, to hold. Then, secure bottom 2 bolts.
17. Pull the wiring straight through the hole.
18. Make sure the towing mirror is seated correctly.
19. Plug in the connector. The towing mirror is now installed.
20. Test the mirror functions before re-installing the door panel.
21. Pop on the door panel and secure.
22. Pop on the door panel and secure.
23. Re-install the 2 screws at the bottom of the door panel.
24. Re-install the 2 screws at the right and left of the door handle.
25. Re-install the one screw behind the door handle.
26. Pop on the trim cover to hide the screw behind the door handle.
27. Re-install the screw at the right of the door panel and plug in trim.
28. Pop on chrome door handle trim.
29. Reverse to process to reinstall door panel. Now use the process again to install the opposite mirror. Done!
30. If your LR4, looks like this, you will slightly modify these instructions: remove screw behind door handle.
31. Pop off Land Rover Emblem to reveal and remove screw found behind.
32. Pry off door handle trim to access the screws revealed behind.
33. You will see two screws on the left and right sides to remove.
34. Remove screws at bottom of the door panel. Once you have accessed and remove the screws and the door panel, installation of the towing mirrors is virtually the same process. Repeat process on opposite side and Done!