Items: CV-LR-D34-EB / CV-LR-D34-IEB
1. First the trim cover for the side mirror must be removed to access the side mirror connector. Use a pocket screwdriver to pry loose.
2. To further remove mirror trim cover, use long screwdriver to depress tag latch and pull back.
3. Wiggle cover off free of the fixture.
4. Disconnect the wiring for the mirror.
5. The cover can hang as shown.
6. Unbolt the 3 screws holding the original side mirror on.
7. Remove the original side mirror by snaking wiring through opening.
8. Install the new Clearview Towing Mirror, guiding wiring through opening.
9. Secure bottom 2 bolts first.
10. Then run in the top bolt.
11. Tighten up the 3 bolts.
12. Plug in the connector. The towing mirror is now installed.
13. Tuck away the wiring. Test towing mirror functions.
14. Return mirror trim cover, securing correctly.
15. 15. Pop in the mirror trim cover. Now use the process again to install the opposite towing mirror. Done!