1. First the door panel must be removed to access the side mirror connector: Using a pocket screwdriver, pry the Land Rover Emblem from door panel. Remove screw that is uncovered.
2. Behind the door handle, pry off the small round cover, using a pocket screwdriver, to reveal a screw. Remove screw.
3. Remove the cover on the door panel arm rest using a pocket screwdriver.
4. Remove the 4 screws that are revealed.
5. Remove the two philips head screws at the bottom of the door tray.
6. Loosen speaker housing.
7. Pop off the door panel, leaving everything connected.
8. Now you have access to mirror connector, which you will disconnect.
9. Run out the three bolts holding the mirror in place, taking caution to support the mirror, so not to drop it.
10. Remove original mirror, snaking connector harness through the opening.
11. Install the New Clearview Towing Mirror, guiding wiring through opening and secure the top bolt, first, to hold.
12. Secure bottom 2 bolts with 10mm socket.
13. Plug in the connector. The towing mirror is now installed.
14. Reverse to process to reinstall door panel. Now use the process again to install the opposite mirror. Done!