1. First the door panel must be removed to access the side mirror connector. Start by removing cover of the side mirror.
2. Pry off the cover behind the door handle.
3. Pry off the door electrics panel.
4. Start at the back and then pry off the opposite end of the door electrics panel.
5. Disconnect the wiring for the door electrics panel.
6. Gently pry off plastic door handle cover starting at the top...
7. And then working it off at the bottom.
8. Unscrew the screw behind the door handle latch.
9. Remove screw at top of trim...
10. Then unscrew the screw just below.
11. Pry off the entire door panel now starting at the bottom.
12. And work off the door panel up around to the top of the panel.
13. Hook the loosened panel to the door leaving the electrics plugged in.
14. Disconnect the side door mirror wiring.
15. Unhook the wiring from the retainer clip.
16. Unscrew the 3 bolts holding the side mirror on starting with the 2 bottom bolts.
17. Save the nuts, to be reused in reassembly.
18. Remove the original side mirror, snaking wiring through opening.
19. Install the new Clearview USA Towing side mirror...
20. Snaking wiring through opening.
21. Make sure everything is seated nicely.
22. Screw down the 3 bolts to secure the mirror.
23. Re-connect the mirror wiring, picking the loom the fits your car.
24. You get two looms, pick the loom that will fit the car you are installing on.
25. Re-connect wiring and tuck the extra wiring away. Test the mirrors functions now before re-installing the door panel.
26. Pop on the door panel aligning from the top of the panel.
27. Give it a tap to secure.
28. Re-install the three screws behind the door handle trim.
29. Snap the door handle trim back on.
30. Re-connect the door electrics panel.
31. Snap on the door electrics panel.
32. Replace screw behind the door handle.
33. Replace cover behind the door handle.
34. Replace mirror trim cover.
35. Finish off by installing the new Clearview USA Towing Mirror on the opposite side. Done!