1. First the door panel must be removed to access the side mirror connector: Using a pocket screwdriver, remove the trim on the door panel arm rest.
2. Get Your Large Straight Blade Screwdriver.
3. Pry off the cover of the door arm rest from the bottom as shown.
4. 2 Screws are revealed.
5. Remove screws with #2 Philips head screw driver.
6. Or use a power tool.
7. Remove angled screw from behind door handle arm rest.
8. You have to feel for the angled screw from behind door handle arm rest to remove it.
9. Unscrew the tiny screw from the door handle trim.
10. Pry off door handle trim. Lift handle to remove.
11. Using large flat head screwdriver, pry off door panel at bottom.
12. Then pry off door panel at side.
13. Pop off the door panel.
14. Leave everything connected.
15. Use a hook to hold the door up.
16. Locate the mirror connector.
17. Disconnect the wiring.
18. Remove the connector holding the wire to door frame.
19. Push the connector through the hole. Make sure the wiring is now loose.
20. Unscrew the bolts holding on the side mirror, starting with the bottom two bolts.
21. Now, making sure to support the mirror, carefully unscrew and remove the top bolt.
22. The original side mirror is free of the door panel, snaking out connector wiring and remove.
23. Install your new Clearview Mirrors USA towing mirrors.
24. Re-insert the electrical connector.
25. Re-insert the electrical connector, feeding the wire down through the door panel.
26. Follow the new mirror's electrical connector wiring straight down and away from the window mechanisms.
27. Insert the mirror.
28. Use the 10mm hex head bolts to attach the mirror.
29. Re-insert the top screw first.
30. Snug in with a power tool.
31. Secure the bottom two bolts.
32. Add the wire retainer from the old mirror and attach as shown with tape.
33. Plug in the mirror connector.
34. Tuck connector in and away from window glass and electrics.
35. The mirror is now installed. Test the adjustable mirror functions.
36. Time to reassemble the door panel.
37. Hang and secure door panel.
38. Replace door panel lining up the correct clips and give it a good tap.
39. Replace door handle trim.
40. Re-insert screw to secure trim.
41. Re-insert screws behind door handle.
42. Re-insert screws behind door handle.
43. Re-insert screw behind door handle trim.
44. Snug the screws in.
45. Pop on door handle cover.
46. Replace plastic mirror trim cover. Repeat process on opposite side. Done!